Epic Health, Safety and Environmental
The Safety of Our Employees and Customers. The Health of Our Environment. The Protection of the Public. Core Values at Epic International!
Our employees and customers are our most valuable assets, and it’s our policy that every person is entitled to a safe and healthful place and jobsite on which to work. At Epic International, we have a zero-injury culture that drives all that we do. From servicing your reciprocating and centrifugal compressor in the field to producing parts in our factory, the safety of our employees, stakeholders and the protection of the environment is our priority.
Epic International’s safety and environment philosophy is oriented toward affirmative control and minimization of risk to the greatest extent possible, and we have a responsibility to make the safety of employees and our environment a part of our everyday concern. Establishment of a safe environment is the shared responsibility between the employer and employees at all levels of the organization.
The success of EPIC will depend not only on production and sales, but also how safely each job is performed. There are no jobs so important, or any engine-compressor service so urgent – that we cannot take time to work in a safe and environmentally-friendly manner and issue Stop Work Authority when needed.
At Epic International, we have a unique safety culture that drives every element of our business. A Zero-Injury Culture means…..
- All Epic International employees and contractors are trained to work safely and in an environmentally-friendly manner and are expected to adhere fully with all applicable safety and environmental laws and regulations. It is a condition of their employment.
- Epic International leadership expects our employees to follow established policies, procedures, and work practices as a means to ensure that their safety and health, and that of their fellow workers, is not jeopardized.
- Epic International Management is responsible for demonstrating HSE leadership, promoting safety as a core value, ensuring that our employees are provided with a safe work environment, and establishing and maintaining a management system which includes effective policies, procedures, and work practices.
- Epic International’s most valuable resource is our employees and no aspect of business is of greater importance than their personal safety.
- Epic International understands that all safety and environmental incidents are preventable and that safety is an integral part of everyone’s job. Engaging all employees is key to our continuous improvement.Epic International will evaluate and report safety performance for continuous improvement and maintain Safety as one of our key metrics inside our company.